Welcome, Visitor. We would like to inform you about the operation of our website with respect to personal data and provide you with the following information:
This site consists of a “showcase” part and a “restricted area” part, access to which is permitted exclusively to company employees, through an IT authentication procedure that has been visually developed.
Purposes of data processing
The processing of data collected by the site has the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an aggregated and anonymous form only in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site, nor to their identification.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the site’s security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and users and to prevent/unmask fraud or abuse of the website. The data is automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site or harm other users, or otherwise activities that are harmful or which constitute a crime. This data is never used for identifying or profiling the user and is periodically deleted.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to operation of the service (e.g. comment boxes), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. The suppliers only have access to the personal data that is necessary to carry out their duties. They undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process the personal data in compliance with the regulations in force.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
While browsing, the following user information may be collected which is not stored in the site’s server log files (hosting):
– Internet Protocol address (IP);
– Browser type;
– Parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– Name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Referring/exit pages;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in aggregated form only. The IP address is used for security purposes only and is not cross-checked with any other data.
Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as requests for information, submitting of spontaneous applications, etc., and will only be used for the provision of the requested service:
– Email address;
– Curriculum vitae.
Methods of processing
Interaction with users is not currently a primary purpose of this site. Any data contained in requests for information sent via the email address provided will be processed to process requests and will not be stored.
This personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, in compliance with current regulations.
Place of processing
The data collected by the site is processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web hosting datacenter (Hosting Solutions Genesys Informatica S.r.l.), the party responsible for data processing on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation is kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for retention.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (in order to block attempts to damage the site) is kept for a maximum of 7 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site is generally not supplied to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the user; for performing security checks or site optimization.
Data transfer to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union, in particular with the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– Analytical cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FEATURES OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
– Google Inc.
For information on the use of data and its processing by Google, it is recommended to read Google’s privacy statement and the how Google uses information from sites or apps that use its services.
– Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Data collected: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, referring page, IP address. Place of data processing: European Union, being active the anonymization of the service.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not cross-checked with other information about the same people. The data is processed in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from cross-referencing this data with data obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable collection of data from Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social Network Plugins
This site also does not incorporate plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
We process visitor/user data lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when it is sent, by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases data may be accessed by categories of processors involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers and hosting providers).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), Articles 7 and 15 – 22, the user can, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– Object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
– Know the origin;
– Receive intelligible communication;
– Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
– In the case of consent-based processing, receive at the sole cost of any media, the data provided to the Data Controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor)
– And, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Articles 7, 15-22 GDPR EU, 2016/679
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller by contacting the following number: +39 06 52205553.
Subjects of processing
The Data Controller is the company Carboil Ltd., based in Via Salvatore Quasimodo 136, Rome, Italy in the person of the administrator, who can be contacted through the CONTACTS section.
The web hosting datacenter (Hosting Solutions Genesys Informatica S.r.l.), is responsible for processing, processing the data on behalf of the data controller.
Google is appointed as data processor, processing data on behalf of the data controller (Google Analytics).